The Condor Cobra GT is the simple, lightweight constructed solution that is functional and affordable. The belt's sturdy simi-rigid construction allows you to attach gear you need with the comfortbility of a standard BDU belt.
Designed to be more robust than any other type of plastic hardware on the market, with a targeted tensile load of 500lbs, the GT Cobra™ buckle is a 100% Polymer system with no metal components. A few of the many GT Cobra™ advantages include its lightweight construction, noise discipline, Infra-red reduction compliance, cost to performance ratio, and 100% U.S. Berry Amendment compliance for Government applications. Constructed with two Layers of high tensile strength webbing for durability and rigidity.
- 1½" nylon webbing (3000lbs tensile strength)
- Austri Alpine GT Cobra™ buckle (500lbs tensile strength)
- Three rows of stitching to increase belt stiffness
- Hook and loop secure belt end
- Made in the USA
- S : 42" Long, Waist 30 - 34
- M : 48" Long, Waist 36 - 40
- L : 54" Long, Waist 42 - 46